ABL Disposable Face Mask 50’S/Box KZ ABL301
Disposable face masks can be used for respiratory protection of same non-oily particles, such as dust, sand dust, pollen, etc.
These masks help prevent the spread of COVID-19 by blocking droplets exhaled by the wearer.
These masks have the following features:
- 3-layers of Protection: – Made with three layers of soft non-woven polypropylenes that prevent the inhalation or exhalation of respiratory droplets.
- Easy to Breathe Through: – Highly breathable non-woven fabric makes breathing just as easy as if you weren’t wearing a mask.
- Comfortable Fit: – This mask is only 0.04 mm thick and adds almost no pressure to your face. The elastic ear loops are flat and designed to fit the ear without excessive strain.
- Skin-Friendly Materials: – Made of soft, non-woven fabric that is odorless and soft to the touch to avoid skin irritation.
Executive Standard : GB/T 326410-2016 (Technical specification of daily protective mask).
Intended use and purpose – Fluid-resistant and provides the wearer protection against large droplets, splashes, or sprays of bodily or other hazardous fluids. Helps protect others from the wearer’s respiratory emissions.
Face seal fit – Loose-fitting
Filtration – This mask prevents droplets from entering but does not offer a reliable level of protection from airborne particulates. It is not considered respiratory protection.
Storage – Store in a dry area at room temperature.
Non-medical grade 3-ply disposable face masks.
The three-layer design consisting of 70% non-woven fabric and 30% melt-blown fabric that is soft, comfortable, and breathable.
Each mask has a nose wire for a secure fit and extra strength elastic ear straps.
These are meant for one time personal protective use only and are ideal for casual wear when social distancing to help protect yourself as well as others.
They fold conveniently flat so you can stash them in your purse, briefcase, laptop bag etc. for use whenever you might need them.
These masks are NOT medical grade and should NOT be used for surgical, ICU or other medical purposes.
They can not meant to be sterilized and are normally disposed of after use.
Method of use :
- Wrap the rubber band of the mask around your ears, the colored side of the mask out and the metal side face up ; if the mask has no color, have the textured side facing out.
- Pull back the mask and completely cover the mouth, nose and chin check carefully to mask fits your face for protection.
- press the metal strip to on either side of the bridge of the nose. The metal strip of the mask is tough , and can be pressed gently on both side of the bridge of the nose to ensure compliance.
- Just touch the rubber band of the mask and take it off, after wearing the mask, try to ovoid touching mask, if you have to come across the need to wash hands carefully, to ensure that your hands are clean.