Safe to be used on Electric, Gas, Induction, and Halogen stoves. Dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Not safe for microwave use.
Use and care
- Add a bit of cooking oil to the pan before using it.
- Always cook on low to medium heat. Never cook with high heat.
- Never preheat the pan empty as this will cause damage and may cause fire.
- Pay attention while cooking. Never leave the pan unattended when in use.
- Tighten screw of the handle if loose before use.
- Avoid using metal kitchen utensils as it will scratch and damage the non-stick coating.
- Eco-friendly – Environmentally friendly coating materials used in the manufacturing process.
- Economical – Coating used provides excellent durability, toughness, and resistance.
- Easy to wash – Super easy to clean due to its ceramic coating.
- Durability – Made of durable heavy-gauge aluminium with fast and efficient thermal dispersion.
- IH compatible – Works with induction cookers and provides excellent energy efficiency.
- Ideal for home, hawker, hotel, and restaurant use.
There are no reviews yet.