– Active ingredients – alcohol 75% (+/- 2%)
– Inactive ingredients – water
– Spray on cotton ball or tissue paper for local disinfection.
– Can be directly sprayed on the intact surface of the human body for disinfection.
– For general objects, disinfection and spraying can be performed for 2-3 seconds. Larger space disinfection will increase the spraying time accordingly.
– After spraying, wait 2-3 minutes for best results.
– Flammable liquid. Keep away from the source of fire and flame.
– For external use only.
– Avoid contact with the eyes.
– Do not apply to damaged, inflamed or broken skin.
– If skin allergies occur, stop using it immediately. If irritation persists, please consult a doctor.
– Use only under adult supervision.
– Non staining, may discolor certain fabrics.
– Keep out of reach of children.