- Knife type: Chopper
- Front portion of the blade is used in small cut, thin slices, shredded and section cutting.
- Back portion of the blade is used to chop larger bones such as leg bones, blade bones, and backbones.
- Germany stainless steel.
- Suitable for chefs.
- Blade hardness is between 54° and 58° – Durable and long lasting.
- Rustproof and extra hardened.
- Ergonomically designed and comfortable handle.
- Ideal for home, hawker, hotel, and restaurant use.
- Material: PP Plastic w/ Thermoplastic Rubber Handle + Germany Stainless Steel 1.4116 3mm Blade.
Available in 2 colours – Black, Red
Orders will be fulfilled in any random colour. Do let us know if you would like to have a specific colour before making your purchase.